Published on January 30th, 2015 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Friday, January 30, 2015
was held on this day in 1969 on the roof of Apple Records in London.
- Rush’s manager, Ray Danniels, will be honoured with the 2015 Walt Grealis Special Achievement Awards at the this year.
- –for everything, I hope.
- Flight of the Conchords ?
- Even with 25,000,000 to choose from, Let this be a harsh lesson to all music nerds.
- Suge Knight involved in a hit-and-run. .
- The Dude (Jeff Bridges) just released that will help you sleep. Listen while drinking white Russians for maximum effect.
- “Old” albums on iTunes in the US.
- Ex-RHCP guitarist John Frusciante embraces acid house with his new project .
- From now on if you use the phrase “,” you’ll owe Taylor Swift money.
- Would buy with names like Royal Blood, Dune Rats and Little Dragon?
- What are the most pressing needs for the music industry across Canada? .
- The dying art of .
- Kenny G maintains . Bullshit. (Via Tom)
- Why is Barack Obama?