Published on March 2nd, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Friday, March 2, 2018
Thirty-five years ago today, the first compact disc players went on sale in North America. Heretofore they had only been available in Japan. And now, the music news for March 2, 2018.
- Just in case you haven’t heard the Ozzy-and-the-pizza-guy-from-Newfoundland story yet, .
- The Oscars are on Sunday. Here are the original songs.
- And the Oscar goodie bags will include . How #MeToo…
- If you’re a musician on tour, you need to take with you.
- The company that makes Pro Tools has some .
- Liam Gallagher just can’t stop going after his brother. This is pretty over the top.
- Keith Richards thinks today’s drugs are “.” He would know.
- Some are being prepared for Record Store Day.
- Be careful of some new iTunes-related phishing emails. .
- ? Really?
- Expedia is now getting into .
- How are the creative industries evolving to serve digital natives? .
- Is there going to be a #1 hit song written by artificial intelligence? Soon. .
- Pub trivia time: Which albums have the most of all time?
- From the Dept. of Duh: Uptempo music helps people .
- This is what Facetime looked like in the