Published on June 26th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Monday, June 26, 2017
I’m trying to ignore that the days are getting shorter. I know, I know: glass half-full, right? And now the music news for June 26.
- Monday timesuck: The .
- Have the Stone Roses split up again? .
- Diddy: .
- Meanwhile, the Tupac biopic is (former) friends…
- …and there’s now against the movie.
- And then there’s Ice Cube. He’s betting big on .
- Designing the . Yes, accordion perfection is attainable!
- Former tennis great John McEnroe sure liked to .
- Mike Jagger is 73. Here he is with .
- The son of reggae great Peter Tosh was while serving in jail.
- The female German rapper who was charged with . Wait–what?
- And still with crime, Susan Boyle–remember her?–.
- Something to discuss at work today: Is it time for of Def Leppard’s music?
- A fan of Imagine Dragons? Take a read of and .
- Pussy Riot is NOT happy with on Vladimir Putin.
- Neil Young’s Decade collection after being out of print for years.
- Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the release of Radiohead’s OK Computer? Then read and .
- Casey Kasem’s widow has filed a against his children.