Published on June 5th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Monday, June 5, 2017
On this day in 1956, Elvis Presley freaked out America by swiveling his hips to . And now, the music news for June 5.
- Yesterday’s One Love Manchester show raised at least $3 million for victims.
- Chris Cornell’s friends remember .
- A new report says that the number of people paying to stream music will .
- Some indie record labels to create a new industry powerhouse worth $1B.
- Wanna buy a Pogues house? . (Via Tom)
- Gregg Allman’s was on Friday. Cher and Jimmy Carter were there.
- An interesting look at .
- Looking for a name for your name? Try Anthony Burgess’ .
- Do you sometimes get chills when you listen to music? . (Via Brad)
- Liam Gallagher had about his brother. This is getting weird.
- Our Kid is also talking about .
- When he was in the second grade, Donald Trump because “I didn’t think he knew anything about music.”
- Apple Music of its main executives.
- Saddam Hussein apparently spent his last days .
- Lots of 50th anniversary coming soon.
- A summary of the great battle.