Published on February 17th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Saturday, February 17, 2018
I’m still engulfed in the Olympics. It’s amazing how we become experts in certain sports every two years–then we forget about them until the next time. Here’s what’s going on in music news for February 17.
- How Hedley went from Canadian music heroes to in less than a week.
- They’ve been …
- …and this tattoo artist is offering.
- A French musician was robbed at knifepoint. The thief took . Wait–what?
- William Shatner has . Again, wait–what?
- Metallica has teamed up with Vans on .
- Jimmy Page says. Finally! Something to replace the substandard The Song Remains the Same.
- Like your Canadian music loud and heavy? Then .
- Elton John halted a concert after getting by a necklace.
- Gold medal snowboarder and former rock band member Shaun White to defend him against sexual misconduct allegations.
- The nominees are out for the .
- Portugal. The Man once took on Sarah Palin–.
- Another record executive over #MeToo issues.
- Lisa Marie Presley says she’s .
- Pussy Riot has been . “It’s the price to pay for opposing Putin.”
- It’s not just Trump who fooled by Russian bots. was taken, too.
- Apple: “Who needs , anyway?”
- Noel and Liam Gallagher: ?