Published on February 3rd, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Saturday, February 3, 2018
Do Toronto newspapers have the absolute worst comics sections in all of North America? It’s embarrassing, really. Now let’s look at music news for February 3, 2018.
- Here’s of performers we’ve all forgotten that they’ve performed at the Super Bowl.
- Tivo will let you skip the Super Bowl and .
- And here’s of Janet Jackson’s infamous “wardrobe malfunction” at the Super Bowl.
- Finally, here’s of some great Super Bowl gaffes.
- For some reason, Toto’s “Africa” has become this .
- The Spice Girls : It looks like it’s happening with . And for their trouble, they’ll .
- Roy Orbison lives! As a hologram, anyway. .
- Sony Music generated nearly $4 billion US from recorded music in 2017. Of that, (33% of the total).
- Warner’s revenue is and .
- Some major, major entertainment entities–Billboard/Hollywood Reporter, dick clark productiosn and MRC–have .
- In case you missed it, Stone Temple Pilots have released with new singer Jeff Gutt.
- File t under the heading “I started something I couldn’t finish.”
- Bon Jovi just sold his place in NYC for .
- Here’s artists making good money from the Super Bowl.
- : Why isn’t SLAYER in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? (Via Tom)
- Are smart speakers poised to create?
- According to at least one doctor, .
- This one music festival . It’s Liam Gallagher’s fault, too.