Published on January 28th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Saturday, January 28, 2017
The happened on this day in 1977–40 years ago–which saw Buffalo and the surrounding area hit with 10 feet of snow in less than a day. And now, some music news from today…
- Sega just dumped on Spotify. Sonic the Hedgehog lives!
- The of the Singles soundtrack is going to contain all kinds of grunge rarities.
- Donald Trump thinks that . So the feeling is mutual, then. (But let’s also remember that .)
- Meanwhile, she’s to sing an anti-Trump song called “Enough is Enough.”
- Add to the long list of anti-Trump material. I’ll bet she’ll be branded disgusting, too.
- Oh, and here’s a list of for Donald Trump’s first 1oo days.
- Steve Miller is being over a $6.7 million mansion.
- George Michael’s funeral has been by the toxicology report into his death.
- How Japanese pop and the competitive world of rock, paper, scissors .
- Here’s a for an upcoming Iron Maiden documentary about the time they played in Sarajevo when all kinds of Balkan horrors were going down.
- Can listening to Mozart ?
- Are you a fan of 80s music? Take a look at .
- Looks like Drake’s Super Bowl party is going to be …
- Wanna buy some ?
- Jimmy Kimmel just appeared on Sesame Street .