Published on July 16th, 2016 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Saturday, July 16, 2016
Apollo 11 was launched towards the moon on this day in 1969. No, it wasn’t faked. And now, the music news.
- Interesting article: “.”
- A new trend for superstar artists: .
- Yes, in the new Ghostbusters.
- Tool’s Maynard James Keenan for his upcoming autobiography.
- If it came down to a choice between Donald Trump and Alice Cooper for president of the US, .
- Queens of the Stone Age by the end of the year.
- Going to London, England, anytime soon? ?
- , which is on now on the Plains of Abraham and features everyone from the Chili Peppers to Rammstein to Bryan Ferry–sold out with 133,000 tickets. Wow.
- Is it time before sporting events?
- This could be the most ever made.
- “Holy crap! They’re playing ‘Ace of Spades!'” (Via Danny)
- The Ramones are getting . (Via Tom)