Published on May 27th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Saturday, May 27, 2017
I’m spending part of the weekend listening to the new reissue of the Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper album. Damn, it’s good. (Speaking of which, here’s about the album cover.) And now, the music news for May 27.
- The Manchester bomber apparently to build his bomb.
- What’s wrong with people, part 1: Ariana Grande is being for canceling the rest of her tour. That means the terrorists win, apparently.
- What’s wrong with people, part 2: Still Let`s see people are in Detroit. They’re called “dark tourists.”
- Liam Gallagher is going to from a Manchester gig to the families of the victims.
- Is pop-punk the new obsession that will transform rap? .
- Rod Stewart is building a 50-ft pool so his 11-year-old son.
- Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones had from his lung.
- A new recording of Roy Orbison’s “Pretty Woman” will feature . Seriously.
- This $9,000 USD bottle of scotch comes with .
- And here’s some audio gear that comes with .
- Remember Rockwell and his song “Somebody’s Watching Me?” He was arrested after .
- Spotify has filed by Cracker’s David Lowery and others. Another bit of business cleaned up on the way to an IPO.