Published on October 7th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Saturday, October 7, 2017
In Edmonton today for a speaking thing and the. If you’re in the neighbourhood, drop in. And now, the music news for October 6.
- Harvey Weinstein when he made a statement about his sexual harassment situation.
- Remember that women-only festival planned for Sweden? .
- Katy Perry is getting for American Idol?
- Five things all radio broadcasters should know about the auto industry.
- After a brief slowing earlier in the year, .
- Remember Terence Trent D’Arby? .
- A single 12 TB hard drive? .
- Ticketmaster is a company thought to be using bots. Good.
- segment will air next week. And yes, Chester was part of it.
- Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah is .
- This guy wrote a hit song for Justin Bieber, so he’s probably rich, right? Nope. .
- Harmon Kardon has on the way.
- What are “?” It’s an alternative to record labels.
- What word is the most “hip-hop?” What does that even mean? .
- Puddle of Mudd’s Wes Scanlin . Gun charges.
- coming to iPhones and iPads next week.
- What the hell is ?
- Beware .
- And after 20 years.