Published on September 16th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Saturday, September 16, 2017
On the ground after skirting through Super Typhoon Talim on the way back from Asia. No North Korean missiles, either. Next trip: London in two weeks. Remind me to stay out of the tube. And now, the music news for September 16.
- Dave Grohl’s pop-up pub, The Foo Fighters Arms, in East London.
- Here’s of the Tragically Hip documentary, Long Time Running….
- …and .
- The guy who invented the holograms for Tupac and Michael Jackson has been.
- Did pharma bro douchebag Martin Shkreli actually by Wu-Tang Clan over that $2 million album?
- Spotify wants to serve all musical genres, but this band called Infant Annihilator .
- The next big alt-rock 25th-anniversary re-release? from REM.
- Ozzy talked about to Rolling Stone. His ant-snorting days are behind him, apparently.
- Faith No More has broken up. Again.
- Like it or not, teenage girls for the advancement of culture.
- Are you a record nerd? Then you’re probably well-acquainted with from the last century.
- The Bluetooth .
- U2 + EDM = (Via Larry)
- Streamer/Internet radio station Slacker Radio for $50 million US.
- Billboard has ?
- Here’s a look at.
- The return of ! (And relive why he’s the pride of Edmonton .) (Via Danny)