Published on December 14th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Thursday, December 14, 2017
Still in Hoi An, Vietnam, where it still seems to be the law that every single establishment play Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas Is You” at least once every twenty minutes. That isn’t an exaggeration. And now, music news for December 14.
- Speaking of which, that song has just beat the Pogues “A Fairytale of New York” as .
- Canadian music sales last week vs. this time last year: Total albums, -16.6%; digital albums, -22.8%; physical albums, -12.3%; CDs, -14.2%; vinyl, +22.5%; streams, +73.5%.
- Let’s see if you agree with this: The most .
- Tinder has just with Spotify.
- Still with streaming, there’s a rumour that Tidal . Tidal , of course.
- What is generated that’s been recorded from deep inside the planet?
- Melissa Etheridge just over Steve Bannon.
- Interested in how artificial intelligence is creeping into the music industry? Then read .
- Voice assistants are now used by , mostly on their mobile phones.
- This guy once had a job for Saddam Hussein. And you thought you hate YOUR job…
- A Christmas song resulted in .
- Here’s from worst to best.
- INXS is getting. In Australia, of course.
- Here’s a fun for the musicians on your list.
- And here’s another from SOCAN