Published on February 8th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Thursday, February 8, 2018
I love the idea of Trump’s plan for a big military parade in Washington. to these ideas are hysterical. And now, read up the music news for February 8, 2018.
- Here’s the written to the Grammy people by female record executives about the whole #MeToo/#TimesUp issue.
- The future of radio is being discussed here at a conference in Nashville. The consensus is that t.
- You know who was a big winner with Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl performance? Janet Jackson. ?
- A good question: Is Spotify now officially ?
- When it comes to streaming, ,
- If you love statistical information about music, try at the nature of music charts.
- Has the iPod Touch reached the end of its lifespan?
- This is for the future of podcasters in Canada.
- A prediction making the rounds: The next non-English global hit (think “Despacito”) will come from the Middle East.
- Apple Watch sales are u.
- Cliff Burton, Metallica’s long-gone bass player, is in his hometown. (Via Tom)
- Wait: Quincy Jones ?
- And he ?
- Drake’s dad now has his .
- It looks like the is going ahead.