Published on July 14th, 2016 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Thursday, July 14, 2016
The sun threw a hissy fit on this day in 2000, resulting in what’s now known as The Bastille Day Event. And now, some music news.
- YouTube says that they put $1 billion into the pockets of creators so people like Taylor Swift . (Via Bobby)
- Grammy Award-winning accordionist Walter Ostanek of St. Catharines, Ontario, .
- If you’re going to a Guns ‘N Roses show, .
- , Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift?
- John Mayer has come out as .
- Interesting that they . Is it because Ice-T–the guy who gave us “Cop Killer”–is on the bill?
- SONOS has opened. Happy customers such as myself will definitely visit.
- Broken Social Scene is.
- Thank you, Al Jourgensen, .
- That 82-year-old metal fan ionstage.
- Peaches provides your NSFW music video with “.’
- Are people 15-19 ?
- Good point: Taylor Swift .
- Spotify has found a way .