Published on July 20th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Thursday, July 20, 2017
It was on this day in 1969 that Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. Why haven’t we gone back? And now, the music news for July 20.
- It would have been rough to be a Nickelback at .
- A woman tried to by taping them to her body. (iPhones are cheaper to buy outside of China even though that’s the country where they’re made.)
- Can you identify a band by its font? . (Via Rupinder)
- Madonna really doesn’t want to be auctioned off.
- Kid Rock has to run for the US Senate.
- Taylor Swift fans think that she avoided some paparazzi by being . Wait–what?
- A judge a brewery can’t call their new beer, “Elvis.”
- Drake is rolling in it when it comes to royalties from his time on DeGrassi. .
- Spotify has been hit with alleging copyright infringement.
- Fender amps have jumped into the .
- Is the modern protest song ? There’s some evidence it is.
- Meanwhile, Ethiopian musicians who write protest songs are being .
- A fan of the Smiths? Here are on a new reissue of The Queen is Dead.
- Here’s your to all the bands on the reboot of Twin Peaks.
- U2 is going to use some of the proceeds from The Joshua Tree tour . (Via Larry)
- Judas Priest has just released a brand new game for your phone called “Road to Valhalla.”
- Is country music ?