Published on March 1st, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Thursday, March 1, 2018
Yes, March can get all lion-like at the beginning, but it’s only three weeks until the first day of spring. Hang in there. Distract yourself with some music news for March 1, 2018.
- I don’t understand high finance, Spotify lost $1.4 BILLION last year, but is. And people will line up to buy shares.
- Phil Collins made it to a gig after being . But his health is such that he had to perform from a chair.
- If you ever find yourself on the moon, there will be . Sort of.
- Ring, a tech rejected by Shark Tank, was just .
- Weezer has on a new album. Will this be their “black” album?
- Led Zeppelin has planned for Record Store Day. That’s interesting because back in the date, Led Zeppelin HATED releasing singles.
- Speaking of singles, returns this summer.
- Turns out that Fiddy was when he said he was a bitcoin millionaire.
- Every year at the Junos, they have a celebrity hockey game. is now set.
- Here’s an excellent list of music industry groups and events for women by my friend Karen Bertelsen.
- Elton John’s mom s. Not that he really needs the money, of course.
- Keith Richards thinks Mick .
- The Spice Girls on the royal wedding? .
- Can we trust the taste and musical judgments of our heroes? .
- What’s it like to be at a Snoop Dogg show?
- Here’s about the Dire Straits song “Walk of Life.” (Via Tom)