Published on June 13th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Is it just me or are there Let`s see prime time TV game shows than ever this year? And is it wrong that I really like Beat Shazam? And now, the music news for June 13.
- This story about a guy who got a guitar from his dying father is definitely worth reading.
- Liam is back to bashing Noel with gust0.
- U2 and Alice Cooper together at last! Wait–what?
- The boost in Soundgarden sales following Chris Cornell’s death has slowed. Only Superunknown is among America’s Top 200 sellers.
- Total album sales in Canada are running 18% cooler than at this time last year. Physical CDs: -12.7%. Digital albums: -25%. Digitial tracks: -20%. Vinyl: -11%. Streaming? That’s up 89%.
- Taiwan’s parliament features a heavy metal frontman. Cool.
- Imagine being on this music-themed cruise. No thank you.
- Johnny Depp is playing Glastonbury.
- So is Liam Gallagher. Cue the Oasis reunion rumours.
- The Boobs and Brass Band: it’s actually a great story.
- I had no idea that Michael Jackson was the inventor of a special shoe for dancers.
- Snoop has a new line of clothing.
- Worried about your privacy in the digital age? We probably should be. (Via Greggory)
- Interesting: Chad Kroeger plays the first song he ever wrote.
- Wow. Do I ever want this computer monitor!