Published on December 27th, 2016 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Anyone famous die today? Please let the answer be “no.” RIP. And now, in other music news…
- Eddie Vedder played Santa Claus–for real. for this struggling mom.
- Did you know you can tune your musical instrument ? Cool!
- Another vinyl pressing plant . What year is it again?
- Got a new iPad? Here’s to use it.
- Rapper Troy Ave was in New York yesterday. He’ll survive.
- There was yesterday. No, Britney Spears.
- Morrissey’s was as Morrissey as you’d expect it to be.
- Please the Arctic Monkeys for 2017.
- Gary Numan lives ? (Via Larry)
- Good New Year’s resolution: .
- Fascinating: Russia’s of everyday Soviet objects.