Published on January 17th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Wednesday, January 17, 2018
It was 20 years ago today that the story about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky broke. Remember how big a deal that seemed at the time? No one thought the Oval Office could be Let`s see befouled, but… Now some music news for January 17, 2018.
- London police say they consider the death of Dolores O’Riordan “.”
- The Beatles Yellow Submarine movie is going to for its 50th anniversary.
- Jay-Z has now trademarked . He’s called “Jaybo.”
- This may make it easier to find podcasts on topics you like.
- Buying a new car? Confused by what’s being offered as part of the infotainment package? .
- The widow of the Eagles’ Glenn Frey has alleging the wrongful death of her husband.
- A guy who once played bass for the Ataris has been for running a $27 million real estate scam.
- Why were so many big tours announced yesterday? .
- The Cure is working on .
- And we have for the Freddie Mercury biopic.
- New says at least 40 million Americans are now using smart speakers.
- You know Nando’s, the chicken place? Their Soho location in London now has . Um, sure.
- Spotify is getting into the music doc business–kind of. (By the way, my Ongoing History of New Music podcast is now available on Spotify.)
- Speaking of Spotify, musicians would be wise to read on streaming payouts.
- Could be the look of the next Apple Watch?