Published on June 14th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Wednesday, June 14, 2017
It was on this day in 1994 that Vancouver lost its mind and engaged in the Stanley Cup riot. And now, the music news for June 14.
- RIP a former partner of Keith Richards and a muse for the Rolling Stones. She was 73.
- Donald Trump isn’t going to like , More Fast Songs About the Apocalypse.
- Apple’s move is the biggest thing to happen to podcasts since…well, since podcasts began.
- Hoping for an Oasis reunion at Glastonbury. .
- A Model T once owned by Led Zeppelin’s John Bonham is .
- Got a Bluetooth speaker? Chances are it sucks. . (Via Randolph)
- Did Lorde have a secret onion ring-theme Instagram account? .
- Phil Collins after that nasty fall in his hotel room.
- How’s about for a wide-screen TV? It costs Let`s see than a house, but still…
- Right-wing radio is still popular, but things aren’t so good for business. .
- Embattled band PWR BTTM is with new management. They’re also back . After all those sexual misconduct allegations that basically caused them to disappear overnight, what changed?
- The time when Paul McCartney punched Eddie Vedder.
- Fun: !
- Jerry Seinfeld’s refusal to hug Kesha lately.
- So the Bobbi Kristina Brown death investigation .
- Interesting: Why rock fans are loyal to the BRAND and not the BAND.
- Leonard Cohen continues to have some amazingly loyal fans. ?