Published on November 15th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Hug your computer today. It was on this day in 1971 that Intel released the groundbreaking . And now, some music news for November 15.
- Eagles of Death metal on the anniversary of the Bataclan massacre.
- A Spice Girls reunion: .
- ….and the Spice Girls reunion .
- Taylor Swift’s Reputation album has sold 1.05 million copies in the US in its first four days. It’s now America’s biggest selling album of the year. The four-day total for Canada is 65,000. Her no streaming strategy .
- More #MeToo fallout: and .
- These are .
- Too many podcasts? You’re just not listening fast enough. .
- Are you a super-listener of podcasts? .
- Apple’s HomePod still hasn’t been released but there are already about HomePod 2.0.
- If you haven’t seen the Hip’s Long Time Running documentary yet, it’s just popped up on Netflix–at least on the American version. (Thanks to Dave the Beekeeper in Scranton)
- But beware: Watching Netflix .
- Eminem finally unloaded his Detroit home–.
- What do you get when you cross Elvis and The Evil Dead? .
- The manager of Metallica, the Chili Peppers and music, doesn’t like Justin Bieber very much. ?
- Spotify to start selling…?
- We’ll soon be able to unlock our smartphones with our sweat. ?
- YouTube has made a deal with artists .
- Bad news: the vault where Prince kept all his tapes is .
- Well, I would have laughed at .