Published on September 27th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Wasps. I want to sit outside and enjoy a coffee or something, but the stupid wasps are everywhere. And now, the music news for September 27.
- Canadian music sales for the week vs. last year at this time: Total albums, -17.2%; digital albums, -24%; physical albums, -12.1%; CDs, -13.5%, vinyl, +14.8%; streams, 79.9%.
- A new report says that two-thirds of Millennial video consumption isn’t even .
- Meanwhile, Instagram says it has .
- China has blocked WhatsApp. Again.
- Good question: in this whole “take a knee” protest?
- An Australian Idol winner is facing 15 years in prison on …
- …and an Aussie X Factor contestant is involved in .
- Is this our first look at ?
- And while we’re on the subject, in the whole smart speaker thing?
- Check this out:.
- Would you like to buy shares in Eminem? .
- Note how most of are tech companies.
- Seven people in Egypt for raising the rainbow flag during a performance by a gay singer.
- Next year, the GPS in our phones could be accurate to within 30 centimetres. There’s.
- Here’s linking music of a variety of genres from the 20th century.
- The head of a major podcast network when he wouldn’t fake some data.
- Diddy is r.