Published on May 10th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Time for another musician “rich list.” Who in the UK and Ireland made what?
The Sunday Times of London likes to snoop around the finances of the rich and famous, turning in a rich list of musicians around this time every year. Here’s who made what in Britain and Ireland over the last 12 months.
- Paul McCartney ($1.42 billion CAD, up $69 million from last year)
- Andrew Lloyd-Webber ($1.26 billion, same as last year)
- U2 ($984 million, up $17.2 million)
- Elton John ($519 million, up $36 million)
- Mick Jagger ($450 million, up $17.2 million)
- Keith Richards ($424 million, up $17.2 million)
- Olivia and Dhani Harrison (Widow and son of George Harrison) ($398 million, up $34.5 million)
- Ringo Starr ($381 million, up $34.5 million)
- Michael Flatley (the Riverdance guy) ($349 million, up $3.5 million)
- Sting ($329 million, up $8.5 million)
A couple of notes
- Yoko Ono, the custodian of John Lennon’s fortune, isn’t included on this list because she lives in the US.
- Four of the top ten are knights (Macca, Elton John, Mick Jagger and Ringo).
- And it’s LORD Andrew Lloyd-Webber.