Published on January 9th, 2016 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Saturday, January 9, 2016
If Beyonce has agreed to perform at the Super Bowl halftime show, didn’t that just demote Coldplay to her backup band? Just asking. Now, some music news…
- Sorry, but this Guns ‘N Roses reunion overpromised and under-delivered. This seals it.
- I am SO looking forward to this new HBO series on the music industry of the 70s called Vinyl. Here’s a little Let`s see on what to expect.
- And if you think vinyl is retro cool, what might you think about flexi-discs making a comeback?
- So Lenny Kravitz is now renting out his private island in the Bahamas so DJ can propose to their Victoria’s Secret girlfriends.
- If you’re a guitar fan, you’ll want to read about Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits talking about the riff in “Money for Nothing.”
- Kim Kardashian says that Kanye has a plan to release new music every Friday.
- Hey, Bieber! Anyone who’s been to Tulum knows that there are just some ruins you don’t climb!
- But he doesn’t care. He just became the first artist to ever occupy the three top spots on the UK singles chart.
- If you’re really bored, here are the 10 most popular fan-made music videos on YouTube. WARNING: Frozen ahead.
- One Direction is going to reunite for–wait for it–Family Guy.
- Deaf rappers are hot and getting hotter. Seriously.